Tuesday, October 04, 2005

The Journal of Pyramus (Backstory)

10/05/2040

So what is a normal day in my life? I work at the stone selection factory. A big truck delivers a big pile of gravel every week. My job is to select the highest quality stones. Otto doesn't like the stones that have cracks in them, or if they are very small. They have to be smooth, and medium sized. Not to big, not to small, MEDIUM. After selecting the best of the stones they are taken by the delivery truck to Otto's mansion, then they are placed eighter on his stone garden or his pond.

I've started a hobby of collecting the worst quality stones, the ones that Otto would have someone killed for bringing. It brings my adrenaline up just the fact of thinking that I own something that Otto hates.


10/15/2040

I had seen her on the metro every Friday. In Otto's government no one was allowed to interact with the opposite sex. I couldn't stand the fact that if I tried to talk to her I was going to be locked away and tortured. How was I going to communicate with her. I wanted her and she wanted me.

That's when I heard a tapping. A familiar sound, an old form of communication my grandfather had taught me, Morse code. I was trying to remember and it slowly came to mind. The code said: “Can anybody hear me?” I looked at her immediately and she looked at me. She stopped tapping. I suddenly took out one of the stones that I had collected during the day and with it started tapping on the holding bar. I told her that she should smile. And she did. I had never seen her smile. And so we continued to tap. We tapped for 30 minutes before her stop. When she got up to leave the metro I secretly gave her my favorite stone.

10/16/2040

Today they gave everyone a shot. They said it was to protect us from a virus that was spreading world wide.





10/20/2040

For days we have communicated through that wall. We have shared many thoughts, many things we have in common. Today it is the day that I will tell her to meet at Ninnys fountain. We might be caught, we might be killed but what does it matter. Our ancestors were free to express their feelings. We live in a terrible world.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,

When ever I surf on web I never forget to visit this website[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url]You have really contiributed very good info here hondufilm.blogspot.com. Frankly speaking we really do not pay attention towards our health. Let me show you one truth. Recent Scientific Research presents that about 80% of all USA grownups are either chubby or weighty[url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips].[/url] Hence if you're one of these citizens, you're not alone. Infact many among us need to lose 10 to 20 lbs once in a while to get sexy and perfect six pack abs. Now next question is how you can achive quick weight loss? [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss[/url] is really not as tough as you think. If you improve some of your daily diet habbits then, its like piece of cake to quickly lose weight.

About me: I am webmaster of [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/lose-10-pounds-in-2-weeks-quick-weight-loss-tips]Quick weight loss tips[/url]. I am also mentor who can help you lose weight quickly. If you do not want to go under hard training program than you may also try [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/acai-berry-for-quick-weight-loss]Acai Berry[/url] or [url=http://www.weightrapidloss.com/colon-cleanse-for-weight-loss]Colon Cleansing[/url] for effective weight loss.

Anonymous said...

Hey i'm new to this, I stumbled upon this forum I have found It very useful and its helped me out tons. I hope to contribute and aid other people like its helped me.

Thanks, See Ya About.